dimecres, 22 d’octubre del 2014

An internet profile

About me:

Hi, I'm Laura and I'm from Porqueres in Catalonia. I'm shy, sentimental and very happy! I've got brown eyes and brown curly hair.

Likes and dislikes:

I'm really into sport, especially Equestrian sport. My favorite horse It's Estel and my especiallity I'ts Dressage ( Doma, in Català).
I like too very much drawing. I love Manga and I like too make shadowns.
I don't like football because I think that It's boring.
What do you like?

My time and money:

I spend a lot of time riding a horse and studying. I spend my money in clothes or books. I like the mystery books or love books.

Requests:

I really want to meet boys and girls from 13-14 years old. I'm interested in meet the USA and practise my English and I'm interested in learning French.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada