dimarts, 27 de maig del 2014

Write a blog about an expedition

Monday 27th July,

I'm going to go to on amazing expedition next week. I'm really excited because we're going to go studying the Amazon Rainforest. It's very interesting!
I must take my compass, a tent, waterproof clothes, a torch, the laptop so I can continue this blog and other things.

Monday 4th August ,

Here I am in the Amazon Rainforest. Inside the rainfores it's wet, but oudside it's a little sunny and hot.
We're staying next to a little river. I'm taking photos at the different trees and plants.

Tuesday 5th August,

THis is me and my friend studying the flowers and the weather.
Tomorrow we're going to wald at different sities in the Amazon Rainforest and the teachers leave us alone. We deep the rest of the day and all night surviving with our stuff. It will be fantastic!
I must take the compass.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada