dilluns, 5 de maig del 2014

WRITING ABOUT MY SCHOOL

Hi!
I'm very happy that you're coming to stay with us next week. Here's some information about my school and my timetable.

Scholl starts at 9:00h on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. And at 8:30h on Wednesday and Friday. There are six lessons every day. The lessons are one hour. My timetable is very simple: On Monday: Catalan and Spanish, maths ans history, science and music. On Tuesday: English and maths, KET and Catalan, Technology and science. On Wednesday: EVP and history, science and technology, PE and PE. On Thursday: KET and ICT, ICT and KET, English and history, maths and Spanish. On Friday: Catalan and Spanish, English and TUT, REL and EVP. The compulsory subjects we are studying in my school are maths, English, Spanish ans Catalan. 
After school, there are extra activities for example the Club of sing or dance.

I usually have lunch in the canteen, except Wednesday and Friday. We eat healthy and balance food. There aren't fizzy drinks or junk food because it's very dangerous for the health.



Laura Masdeu

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada